Monday, August 26, 2013

Dead as a door nail, last straw song. (Album in the works)

blame me first, blame me last, just do the deed, say the worst, say the best, say what you need, give up, give me trouble, give me one last try, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, this arguments between you and I, I'm not saying to be blunt, please no grunts or sigh's, instead listen for the hissing from an ambient outcry, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, this arguments between you and I, keep it down, don't be loud or sob, in front of a town or a crowd or a mob, gravity holds grudges, keeps secrets, and lies, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, this arguments between you and I, I'm not saying to be blunt, please no grunts or sigh's, instead listen for the hissing from an ambient outcry, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, don't wait, don't wait, for the door nail to die, this arguments between you and I,

No comments:

Post a Comment