Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bartering with Books Tour Details Inbox on Facebook or email today!

Hello again Prescribed Lifer's! Since June 4th I have been on an independent tour conducting an exchange project I like to call (Bartering with Books) Basically my goal is to visit as many cities/states as possible by exchanging my books instead of currency for room-and-board, food, and miscellaneous supplies. So far I have managed to survive GA, TN,KY,IN,OH,NY,MA, and currently traveling in New England on book funds and guitar tips alone. Witnessing such support and generosity has ignited a growing passion toward an art I truly love. All aspects of this tour will be documented for several upcoming magazine articles in which sponsors and participants will receive an honorable mention as an expression of gratitude.If you would like to contribute there are several options and any will mean the world to me.

1) Trade via mail with care packages. Any care package donor will receive a book/books shipped to their present address in exchange for mailing a package to mine. For address information/package suggestions email prescribedlifeliterature@gmail.com or inbox on facebook if not bonus points for getting creative at the dollar store!

2) Online order trades. This process will be similar to mailing packages, however, instead of physically mailing supplies we send an online order to each other. Exchange is the same, I will still send an online order to your address. (Be smart, don't post any addresses online unless its an a private message.) Once again, email prescribedlifeliterature@gmail.com for address/suggestions.

3) This project is a statement about making personal connections and applying strategies to survive so money isn't a huge concern of mine. However, if ordering a copy online is more convenient I marked down my website prices as low as my carrier would allow. Monetary donations are a great gesture and would definitely help with travel funds I just want everyone to get something out of this project and feel involved in one way or another.

Thanks for reading, feel free to email me with any questions. Living a dream is a privilege, maintaining it is a lifestyle. Let's all help each other!







No comments:

Post a Comment